TIME : 9.00 AM
VENUE : LEVEL 6, RENAISSANCE HOTEL
Yayasan Pelajaran MARA mempelawa pelajar-pelajar yang memenuhi syarat dan kelayakan untuk memohon Program Biasiswa Ijazah Berkembar Jepun [JAD]
SYARAT DAN KELAYAKAN
Terbuka kepada pelajar Bumiputra yang telah mendapat keputusan cemerlang di dalam Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia [SPM] 2009.
Aktif dalam kegiatan ko-kurikulum.
Pendapatan keluarga kurang dari RM 1,500.00 akan diberi keutamaan.
Program Biasiswa Kejuruteraan Mekanikal atau Elektrikal & Elektronik selama 5 tahun [3 tahun di Malaysia + 2 tahun di Jepun] tajaan sepenuhnya oleh Yayasan Pelajaran MARA.
Pemohon bolehlah memuat turun borang permohonan di laman web seperti mana berikut:
-the application of The JAPANESE ASSOCIATE DEGREE PROGRAM (JAD) Yayasan Pelajaran MARA 2010/2015 Scholarship 2010 and has quite late which was around 12 April 2010
-the closing date was on 19 April 2010
-applicants can apply the scholarship here however the application must be posted to YPM
-the one who got shortlisted for the interview will be call and receive a letter 2 weeks after the closing date.. I got a call from YPM on 29 April 2010 (Thursday)
THE INTERVIEW SESSION
-there were about 11 candidates for my session and only three of us were male
-there were also two penal of interviewer which are the Lecturer (sensei) from JAD UniSel, one of them is the pure Japanese and the other one is pure Malay
-at there, I meet my friends (2 girls) from KEX programme and make friends with 2 MRSM students which is Shamsul and (i forget the name)..
-I was the third person (I think) to be interviewed, and my interviewer is Japanese people, Dr Toshio Mizuno.. the interview session was held fully in English not in Japanese
Questions that have been asked to me.
-how far did u know about JAD programme?
-he also explain more about JAD programme
- JAD is a twining program (3 + 2)
- First year we will learn 90 % Japanese language (preparation)
- Second year will learn 50 % Japanese language (diploma)
- Third year will learn 10 % Japanese language (diploma)
- Forth and fifth year will fly to Japan university (12 private universities and 3 public universities) more info
- if you fail to maintain your performance, you will be rejected and have to pay back all the money that has been sponsored
- Every year, there are about 3 person that fail their studies and have to pay back all the money
- After getting your degree, you can work in Malaysia either in Japan or further studies untill MASTERS (YPM will sponsor)
-why Japan not UK, US, Australia and others
-What is ur favourite subject that u like the most and subject that u dislike
-3 practical question about add math and physic which are involved with trigonometry and force
- Sin 60 = ?
- Tan 45 = ?
- A box with 0.1 kg, what is the Force (Gravitational), and what is the A (acceleration) units is?
-the interview was baout 30++ minutes
-I sat back at the waiting area and wait for Shamsul turn
-while waiting, I asked the ladies (staff YPM) about the JAD and below were some info that I got:
- JAD is actually opens for MRSM students only, but on 2007 the applications has opened to others school as well
- the interview format this year is more easy than last year (3 paper test : Maths, Physics and Chemistry)
- the number of shortlisted is around 300 and YPM just want to sponsor 70-80 students
- the results will be announced two weeks later, those who are lucky will receive a an offer letter
- JAD scholarship is a full scholarship and has no bonding at all
*wish for the best to study in Japan and secure this JAD full scholarship